UMaine AI draws top talent and leverages a distinctive set of capabilities from the University of Maine and other collaborating institutions from across Maine and beyond, while it also recruits world-class talent from across the nation and the world. It is centered at the University of Maine, leveraging the university’s strengths across disciplines, including computing and information sciences, engineering, health and life sciences, business, education, social sciences, and more.
- Foundational AI Research – Advancing the foundations of the field. Webinar Session 1 Video
- Applications of AI – Business and Industry, Government, Healthcare, Environment, Other. Webinar Session 2 Video
- Education and Workforce Development. Webinar Session 3 Video
- Social, Ethical, Policy, and Legal Considerations. Webinar Session 4 Video
- Manufacturing. Webinar Session 5 Video
- Agriculture. Webinar Session 6 Video
- Cyber Security. Webinar session 7 Video
- Space and Aerospace. Register for this event here.
- Healthcare. Register for this event here.